- How much is shipping?
- Shipping starts at $16.95 for brass and ammo orders of 100+ rounds.
Shipping is $24.95 per each 1000 round case of ammo.
Zip code does not matter.
- Why does UPS tracking show my package only weighs 5 pounds?
- Every 1000 round case of ammo will show the label weight as 5 lbs. That is just the way UPS does it. You will receive your full order. Sorry for any confusion.
- Why is my order showing as On Hold?
- Every order goes to On Hold status by default. It will not show as Processing until we capture your credit card. We will not capture your credit card until we are ready to create your shipping label. No action is needed on your part unless you live in a state that requires you to submit your ID documents to us: CT, IL, and NJ.
- Where do I send my ID documents?
- Please reply to your email confirmation with your ID documents. You need to submit your drivers license and FOID cards. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please send your ID documents to info @ AmmunitionPlanet . com
- When will my order ship?
- Orders placed Monday – Wednesday should leave our facility the very next day.
Orders placed Thursday – Sunday should leave our facility on Monday.
- Why does my ammo have a few silver rounds mixed in?
- The silver rounds you see in the bags are actually made out of nickel. We remove all the steel rounds from our brass, as those are undesirable. Nickel is actually a higher quality material than brass and is considered an upgrade, so we leave all the nickel ones in there. Nickel is not harmful at all to shoot through your gun.
- Can you ship ammo to CA and NY?
- Yes, we can ship ammo to both CA and NY, but only through an FFL dealer. Please use your FFL dealer’s shipping address as the shipping address for your order. No FFL documents are needed, as we can verify the FFL status using the shipping address.
- Do you offer local pickup?
- We are sorry, but there is no local pickup available.
- Do you offer a phone-in ordering service?
- We are sorry, but we do not have any phone-in ordering service available.
- Will I receive a tracking link?
- Yes, you will receive a tracking link via email. If you do not, it means that our emails are being blocked or filtered by your email provider. In this case, it would be best to contact us, and we will send your tracking number to you via text message.
- What happens if my order gets lost or damaged during transit?
- No worries! If for some reason UPS messes up your order, we will make it right! Please regularly check your tracking link to make sure everything is ok with your order, as we do not have a system in place to notify us of lost/damaged packages. Please let us know if you think something has happened to your package, and we will reship it.