- Business Information
18 S Butler Ave
Avon Park, FL 33825
(863) 873-2345 Voice and Text
(863) 453-7454 Fax
- Shipping & Delivery
- We have a live inventory system in place on our website. If the product shows it is in stock, then it most definitely is in stock. Your order will ship out within 2 business days (in most cases). It will be shipped using UPS Ground Service. You will get a tracking number via email once your shipping label has been created.
- Local Pickup
- Sorry, but we do not offer any type of local pickup service. Also, there will be no sales made to anyone living within Highlands County, Florida.
- Privacy & Security
- All of your personal information is safe and secure on our website, PCI-DSS compliant. We utilize 256-bit encryption during the ordering process to safeguard your information. We will not share your information with anyone. We do not store your credit card number, eProcessingNetwork.com handles all of that for us.
- Returns & Replacements
- Due to the nature of this industry, we cannot accept any returns or replacements. All sales are final. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Ordering Terms & Conditions
- Although we uphold all the laws when it comes to the operations of our business and website, we have to display the following disclaimer: By purchasing or submitting anything on our website, you hereby agree and are bound to the following terms: I agree that I am at least 21 years of age and am not breaking the law in my city, county, or state in anyway by purchasing ammunition online. I agree to use this product in a lawful manner and not hold AmmunitionPlanet.com or any of the participating businesses or individuals involved with the operation of this website and the manufacture of this ammunition liable for any misuse of ammunition or any physical damage to any persons or property that could arise from the firing of this ammunition or the breaking of any such laws involved with the purchasing of ammunition from this website. I understand that there will be NO SALES IN ALASKA, CALIFORNIA, CHICAGO IL, COOK COUNTY IL, HAWAII, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK, WASHINGTON DC. All orders placed to any of these restricted areas will be cancelled. I understand that all CONNECTICUT, ILLINOIS, and NEW JERSEY residents must submit a copy of their driver’s license and FOID or permit cards before shipment can occur. Failure to submit your ID cards will result in order cancellation. Please reply to your order confirmation email with an attached photo of each ID card. Due to the nature of this industry, we cannot accept any returns or replacements. All sales are final. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen packages. Sorry, no local pickup available. Although we uphold all the laws when it comes to the safeguarding of your private information, we have to display the following disclaimer: By purchasing or submitting anything on our website, you hereby agree and are bound to the following terms: We are not responsible or to be held liable for any data theft or personal information theft, or financial information theft. Any information you enter on our website, you do so at your own risk. We are not to be held liable for any fees of any kind that you may incur from your use with our website and/or ammunition. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Credit Card & Check Payments
- If paying by credit card, you will notice a temporary authorization placed on your credit card for the full amount of your order. This is normal and will show on your credit card account as a pending charge, although it is not. We will not actually charge your credit card until your order is ready for shipment. Sorry for any confusion. If paying by check, your check will have to clear our bank before we will ship out your order.
- Backorders / Out of Stock Items
- Because we want your business, we will allow you to place backorders. eProcessingNetwork.com only allows us to hold your order open for 30 days. After that we do not have the ability to charge your credit card, so your backorder would simply be canceled. Be rest assured that most backorders will be filled before the 30 days run out.